Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Money Saving - Penny Pincher =-)


It's been a week or two since I have been to Gerbes with my coupons. I was being lazy, so I had to make myself get the coupons together the other day. I was super excited after my coupons came off my total bill. $2.83 for three boxes of pasta, a box of butter, a bag of chocolate chips and a box of pudding. I was on a high all day. I saved 75% ( I love how the receipts say how much you save)!
So, I was slacking in taking my coupons to the grocery store, but I was doing good in other areas. I sold about $75 of stuff on Craigslist in the last few weeks and I've made about $14 in the last month doing online surveys.

In an earlier blog (maybe June), I had mentioned that I was going to try to go through the whole year without buying deodorant, shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Well, I think I may extend that to never buying those products. I have a huge stockpile due to all the samples that I have been getting through the mail.

Let me know if you want to jump aboard the money-saving penny pincher train. Choo-Choo!!


1 comment:

  1. uh I want to join your money saving train! how do I get started? facebook me girl!

    ReplyDelete