Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentines Day (Part Two)

I have to say that I didn't realize Valentines Day was on Monday. I woke up on Monday and Luke wished me Happy Valentines Day and I looked at him like he was crazy. I then went on to inform him that VDay was on Tuesday. LOL. My mistake. So, I had nothing ready for VDay. I wanted to do a small little something for Greyson and for Luke.



For Greyson, I ended up making Jello hearts. He was totally weirded out by the Jello for quite a while. He loved it once he gave it a chance.



After we put Greyson down for bed, Luke and I finished making the Creme Brulee that I had started earlier in the day. Oh my goodness, it was so good. To be honest, it was really easy to make as well. I just had to put in in the slow-cooker for 3 hours, then let it chill for 3 hours and then torch it. Love love love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment