Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So in love.....with my new Macro Lens!!

I'm skipping with joy right now. I can't believe I was able to get a new lens for my camera. The 60mm 2.8 macro has been on my wish list for a few months and I finally got it. Last November, I decided that my next big photography purchase was going to be a macro lens. It's a must have for newborn photography. It is able to capture the fuzzy skin, tiny fingernails, belly button, etc. From November 2010 - March 2011, I have saved everything I made from my shoots. I also saved everything I have made off of Craigslist. On Friday, two people came by and bought tons of Greyson's stuff. I made $140 that day alone. That money topped me off. I'm still doing the happy dance. Happy...Happy...Happy... and it is just in time for Stacey's baby. Happy....Happy...Happy...

I practiced yesterday on Greyson's little farm set. =)



1 comment:

  1. First, I love the title of your blog. haha. Second...I don't know how you did it, but even those farm animals look amazing in your pictures! I'm saving for a camera right now, maybe someday I'll be able to get a macro lens too. I'm glad you stopped by this morning! I had fun reading some of your posts. I definitely have my fair share of virgin sewing trials, so I can relate.

    Ellie
    http://homestitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete