Sunday, April 3, 2011

More & More Scrapbooking

I don't know what I've caught, but I've enjoyed scrapbooking lately. I do most of my crafting here and there, and at night when Greyson is in bed. I'm not much of a tv person, unless Luke is watching something with me so that gives me plenty of time at night to craft. Anyways, this is what my last week has looked like with crafting.

1. Friend layout with Stacey (I had to take a break of using Greyson as inspiration). Journaling says: No matter what we do together we always have a great time. Having fun at Stacey's Bachelorette party on the left and having fun on Spring Break on the right.
2. Another Greyson layout.
3. Luke and Greyson layout. Journaling says: 12.30.09 Daddy is getting some last minute snuggles before we leave the hospital. Its crazy to see how much he loves you after only two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment