Monday, August 29, 2011

Loaded Baked Potato Dip


I halved this recipe because I wasn't sure if I would like it. Well, I loved it. We all did. Plus, it was even better as leftovers. I will definitely be making the full recipe next time.

Recipe from: MyRecipes.com


Ingredients

1 (2.1-oz.) package fully cooked bacon slices
1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
2 teaspoons hot sauce**
Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
Serve with: waffle fries**
Preparation

Microwave bacon according to package directions until crisp; drain on paper towels. Cool 10 minutes; crumble. Stir together bacon and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired. Serve with crispy, warm waffle fries. Store leftovers in refrigerator up to 7 days.


**I only used one teaspoon of hot sauce and that was more than enough. Also, I served these the first day with waffle fries and the second day with plain kettle chips. Both were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment