Friday, December 23, 2011

Annual Chiefs Game

I'm a bit late in posting about this, but better late than never. Last month, we all went to our annual Chiefs game. Greyson has now been every year since he was born (lol - 2) and we hope to continue the tradition. The Chiefs played the Broncos....Tebow did what he does and we lost. =(

Greyson actually did better than we all thought. He watched the game and ate fruit snacks through the first quarter. He went "night night" or tried to on the ground of the stadium with the blanket. You can all guess how well that worked. =) By the second part of the second quarter he was pretty restless. The whole last half, we pretty much walked the breeze ways. The good part is that I think it will only get better going forward.

Lots of people thought his hat was great. I even had someone proposition me to make more to sell. I'm thinking about making myself one for next year. Better yet, maybe all of us should wear them. That would be pretty funny.









No comments:

Post a Comment