Monday, April 9, 2012

The Most Amazing Brownies EVER!

This brownie was amazing! Seriously, the best brownie Luke and I have ever tried. I love brownies (just the plain old kind), but the butter, sugar, caramels and pretzels took the plain old brownies to a whole new level. I may never go back. AMAZING!



Recipe from Love from the Oven
Ingredients
Favorite Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker)
Your favorite mix ins (I used Caramel Bits)
3 cups of crushed pretzels
1 cup melted butter
5 tbsp sugar

1. Put pretzels in the food processor to crunch up. Add melted butter and sugar. Combine. Spread out on a greased brownie pan.

2. Next prepare your brownie batter (with your favorite mix ins, such as chocolate chips and caramel bits) as instructed on the box. Spread your brownie batter onto the pretzel crust.

3. Bake according to package. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment