Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Three of Us

Luke started a blog (I think I might be rubbing off on him). Well, that really isn't correct because he has had a blog for quite some time, but I like to think I rub off on him. Make sense? Anyways, he started a house blog with the intent to document the changes we make to the house along the way. He is way behind, but I love the idea. In the very back of my head, there is a little voice that says "Hey, if you're good enough at documenting maybe you get sponsors...blah...blah..blah". I know I'm kidding myself, but I still love the idea for just seeing how far we come while we are at this house.

If you're interested you can follow along on the journey.

http://thethreeofus.posterous.com/

Just because I can't post without pictures. =)

Goldfish Fishing


No comments:

Post a Comment