Friday, May 10, 2013

March & April Reading List

I'm totally behind in updating my March and April reading list, but it is finally here.

Charlotte, one of my Columbia friends, recommended this to me. I liked it. It was a super easy read and just a bit different than I usually pick. 

This is the second one of the series. Definitely not as good as the first, but still ok.

I've read this one before, but I just love the author. Good historical romance.

Same as above.

Same as above.

I read this last year and wanted to pick it back up. I enjoyed it the second time around as well. 

Really loved this book (adult version too!). I loved the discipline section and most of the book isn't even about that. I will definitely be re-reading this again.

Hmm, I feel bad saying this but I hated this book. It was a struggle to make it to the end. The writer (I felt) was all over the place. Just not for me.

Very informative. I liked it and was totally intrigued by the life of Irene. 




Year to Date:

1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
2. All But My Life by Gerda Weissmann Klein
3. Nurture Shock by Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
4. An Unlikely Countess by Jo Beverly
5. One Man's Love by Karen Ranney
6. Stolen Lives Twenty Years in a Desert Jail  by Malika Oufkir and Michele Fitoussi
7. What to Wear for the Rest of your Life by Kim Johnson Gross
8. The Secret Service The Hidden History of an Enigmatic Agency by Philip H. Melanson and Peter Stevens
9. Young House Love by Sherry & John Petersik
10. Three Cups of Tea  by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
11. The Smart Traveler's Passport  by Nina Willdorf and the readers of Budget Travel
12. Say You Love Me by Johanna Lindsey
13. Savage Hope by Cassie Edwards
14. Divergent by Veronica Roth
15. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
16.Castles in the Midst by Josie Litton
17. Fountain of Dreams by Josie Litton
18. Fountain of Fire by Josie Litton
19. How Do You Tuck in a Superhero by Rachel Balducci
20. The Five Love Languages of Children by Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell
21.Girl Meets God by Lauren Winner
22. Shattered Dreams by Irene Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment